CAMERA PATRON - CITY GUARD
The first historical mention of Ustroń dates back to 1305 and is recorded in the Book of Positions of the Bishops of Wrocław, in which Ustroń and Lyppowetz are mentioned in the list of villages obliged to pay tithing. That is why the year 1305 was contractually adopted as the date of founding Ustroń, although the town itself is undoubtedly older.
From the moment of its creation to the present day, Ustroń has undergone a huge metamorphosis.
A small settlement founded in the Beskydy valley, during seven centuries of existence, turned into a fifteen thousand town, which is a popular spa resort, known not only in the country but also abroad. Many generations of inhabitants who lived here, worked, established families and passed on their love for their land to their successors contributed to the development of Ustroń. This beautiful place located among mountains and forests, cut by the ribbon of the Vistula river, is undoubtedly for both old and modern residents of Ustroń, the most precious corner of the heart - a symbolic father's home.